Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Triumphant Return...

...of Doublegknits! Sooooooo happy that M. has come to town once again, we've been friends since freshman year of college. I met her the first week I was there when I heard the theme song from Gilmore Girls wafting down the hall. We spent the next four years watching it together and doing a host of other fun things! Since graduation, M. has come every May to stay with me. Yesterday, after a five o'clock arrival, we hit up the book sale, sushi, bubble tea, walked around town, and watched Ratatouille, oh and chatted up a storm. WONDERFUL!! I can't wait to go hiking and sit out reading and everything else we like to do together. I totally wish she still lived in town. Anyway, in lieu of convincing her to come back here, I'll just have to enjoy the rest of the week before she returns home :-)

No comments: