Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Goal Outfits

So, a bit ago, a coworker asked me if I had a goal outfit in my closet that I am working towards with the weight loss I've achieving lately. I couldn't really think of anything at the time, but I went in there today and pulled out my old senior reception gown. I had tried it on for the gala last September and it did not fit at all, so I thought this might be a goal outfit. Here's a pic of me wearing it when I was a high school senior. Blast from the past, don't get too scared!






And here is what it looked like today:


SUCCESS! Woohoo! (Please excuse the rather odd expression, it being in my bathroom (the only place I have a big mirror), and the bra straps) Actually, I think I look better in it now than I did senior year! My body has become a lot more shapely since then. So yay! Goal outfit number one reached. Now to see what else is in that closet o' mine that I haven't been able to fit into but might have a chance at now!

2 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

YEAH!!! You're doing such a good job!

Billy said...

first of all you look great. you can see the transformation. you have a glow.

second thing...update your blog..i'm over this posting. i can only ready it so much! :)

seriously though, you look great. it's never easy to lose weight. it's even harder to realize that you have weight to lose. i want you to realize that you looked beautiful before you lost the weight and you look beautiful now!

for the sake of all those women out there, who stumble on your blog, i hope they read this comment and realize that during the last moments of our lives we will not be judged by how thin or thick we were, how fast we ran, or how good we looked in a bathing suit; but, we will be judged by our friends, peers and (for those believers) God, by our content of character.