Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What is the World Coming to?

Today's wiki how:

"How to think before speaking"

Really? Do people really need a wikihow on this particular topic?

Here are the directions in case you think you need them http://www.wikihow.com/Think-Before-Speaking.

In other news, the Mavicat attempted an escape this evening as I came home late from the PRI dinner with my bubble tea in hand. Typically he ran to the right as you come out the door instead of straight and then down the stairs. I'm not sure why he always picks this direction as it clearly leads to a dead end, but hey, I totally appreciate the easiness of catching the little bugger.

I'm currently reading Njal's saga which I am thoroughly enjoying, I'll write more after I finish it. I'll probably also start up on the history of PRI book which I really should read for work!

1 comment:

Billy said...

seriously-you have not read the history book? i read it on my first day. It wasn't bad. LOL. I remember very little so I'm going to reread it. Or you can and do a book report for me, and let me read it! LOL. Glad you posted sista!