Sunday, April 13, 2008

BSG and Camels

This weekend is finding it difficult to decide whether it is sunny or cloudy...I do think Sunday has settled on cold though. An unfortunate decision. Anywho, this weekend has been low key. Friday night I was inducted into season 4 of BSG over at Moody's apt. We had brownies...yum...oh, and the show was good too. Although, I must say that Starbuck's character has become really melodramatic since returning from the supposed grave. I look forward to seeing what happens. Too bad I have to actually wait a week to see each episode now, I was getting so used to the instant gratification of having everything on disc!



Yesterday, Moody texted up with an invite to CU Vet School's open house which was a hoot. We saw llamas and camels, Moody milked a cow and held snakes, we watched some dogs do agility courses, hung out with some big owls. Awesomness all around. Here is a pic of me with the camel - I look a little bit high or something, I swear I'm not though!



Finally watched Fight Club last night. I was alright, I was kinda tired, so I sorta kinda almost napped through parts - then I did fall asleep on the couch for a while before getting up and going to actual bed. Today I think I'm off to IC for the Verdi's Requiem Concert.

In book news, finished Pandora - now to decide what to read next.

No comments: