Friday, November 14, 2008

Plan 9.2

I looked the movie up on wikipedia to see if they had some info on why its the worst movie ever made. Now that I've read about all the mistakes - which I did notice some of - I'm starting to agree that maybe its the worst...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_from_Outer_Space

My favorite oops which I noticed but didn't really grasp is that the resurrected old man is actually played by someone other than Bela Lugosi for most of the film and that's why he walks around with a Dracula cape raised over his arm and covering his face half the time!

1 comment:

innspecter said...

You have to watch Tim Burton's "Ed Wood" to get the full cinematic terrible-ness that went into that movie. It's really funny and horrifying at the same time to see Johnny Depp, as Ed Wood, direct Plan 9.