Friday, November 16, 2007

A New Look

Decided to go a little more dramatic on the look, like? Actually, I started a different blog and liked that setup better, so I just replicated it here. Now, if I'm going to continue with the other one, I guess I'll have to change it....hmmm.

Tonight I went to JoAnn Fabric in Triphammer Mall, which I've never been to before and let me say, that place is in need of help. It was REALLY sketch. They def had a lot of fabric, good for my quiliting friend A., but as I don't have a sewing machine, I fell back upon yarn. I discovered a pattern book for "24 hour afghans." HA! 24 hours? I doubt I'll finish so fast, but I picked one out, and got yarn, and started! Woot! The yarn selection was a bit dissapointing, but I managed to find some stuff that'll work. Now to see if I have the stamina to get through the project. At least now that its winter, its nice to be working on things like blankets.

In other news, I want to dye my hair red...it means I'm bored. Crap. Will I give in this season? I should probably wait until after the holidays? My mom thinks its silly to color hair at my age...but I probably will again. Goals for this weekend include Le Gym, some Christmas Shopping, and apparently not going out for drinks...awesome. I guess now I'll be looking for something to do tomorrow evening. Maybe there is a cool band playing somewhere. But, oh yeah, Ithaca forgot what rock bands were didn't they? Ooo...but maybe Castaways has something good this weekend. We shall see.

Are you happy now that I posted? :-)

No comments: